Can we all just agree that waiting sucks?
Here’s what I’ve been doing while I wait:
– Watching shows
– Listening to tunes
– Reading books I should’ve read back in 2011
– Working out
– Cleaning things
– Considering taking up knitting
– Making fake Sigils for families that don’t even exist
– Thinking of ways to defend my family against attacks from crazed zombies
– My stand-up rountine
– Wondering how many pairs of shoes I really need. (Correct answer: there’s no definitive answer. It does not exist.)
– Trying out new hairstyles.
– Learning that I really should be working on my graphic skills.
This is what happens when I wait and wait and wait and wait.
At least I’m keeping myself busy instead of just staring at the ceiling.
Time, I loathe you.